Maintenance of transmission system of double-sided
The double-sided tooth synchronous belt drive is composed of an endless belt with equal-distance teeth on the inner peripheral surface and wheels with corresponding anastomosis. It combines the advantages of belt drive, chain drive and gear drive. When rotating, the power is transmitted through the meshing of the toothed groove of the wheel. Synchronous belt transmission has an accurate transmission ratio, no slip, can obtain a constant speed ratio, smooth transmission, can absorb vibration, low noise, large transmission ratio range, generally up to 1:10. The allowable linear speed can reach 50M / S, and the transmission power is from several watts to hundreds of kilowatts. The transmission efficiency is high, generally up to 98%, the structure is compact, suitable for multi-axis transmission, no lubrication and no pollution, so it can work normally in places where pollution is not allowed and the working environment is harsh. Transmission products are widely used in various types of mechanical transmission in textiles, machine tools, tobacco, communication cables, light industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, instrumentation, food, mining, petroleum, automotive and other industries
Storage and protection scheme of double-sided tooth timing belt
1. It is strictly forbidden to twist the double-sided toothed belt during storage, otherwise it will cause the tensile layer to break.
2. Do not store the timing belt under abnormal bending conditions for a long time.
3. Please keep in a cool place.
4. Please shorten the center distance or loosen the tensioner when installing, and then reset. Do not forcefully pull the timing belt from the rim of the wheel and drag it into place.
5. The side line of the timing belt must be perpendicular to the tooth surface of the wheel during installation.
6. The parallelism of the main axis of the driving wheel and the passive wheel should be controlled at about tangent tgθ = 1/1000. The axis position does not directly affect the service life.
7. If the running edge of the belt is found, the parallelism of the two axes or the axial position of the two wheels should be adjusted. And adjust the pressure of the tensioner.
8. If you find that the synchronous belt is loose or there is a tooth jump, you should immediately check whether the center distance is correct or loose. Otherwise it should be adjusted or reinforced.
9. When installing the synchronous belt, the tension must be adjusted according to different specifications, models and bandwidth.
10. The tension wheel must be installed on the loose side of the timing belt drive.