Analysis of dynamic characteristics of PVC conveyor belt
(1) The nonlinearity of the stress-strain relationship-even when the PVC conveyor belt is subjected to a slow tensile force, the tensile force and deformation do not fully comply with Hooke's law, showing obvious nonlinear characteristics, and the dynamic elastic modulus is not Fixed value.
(2) Hysteresis characteristics-when a loading and unloading cycle is performed, the strain will not immediately return to its original position with the unloading of the load, but will have a time history.
(3) Creep characteristics-when the PVC conveyor belt is loaded, if the load is kept constant, the elongation of the conveyor belt increases with time and reaches a stable value after a certain time.
(4) Relaxation characteristics-when the elongation is kept constant after loading, the magnitude of the load gradually decreases with time. Of course, after a certain period of time, it will reach a stable value.
(5) Frequency characteristics-the amount of deformation of the conveyor belt is also related to the frequency of the loading process.