1. To prevent the roller from being covered by the material and causing the rotation to fail, to prevent the leakage of the material between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the moving part, but not to oil the PVC conveyor belt;
2. The roller avoids starting under load;
3. Corrective measures should be taken in a timely manner when the tape is off track;
4. The local damage of the tape should be repaired in time to avoid expansion;
5 To avoid the adhesive tape from being blocked by racks, pillars or massive materials, and to prevent the use of conveyor belts from breaking and tearing Lifetime is a few aspects that manufacturers pay attention to. In industrial production, the correct use of the conveyor belt is particularly important. In the use of the conveyor belt, the following items should be paid attention to: avoid the roller covered by the material, causing the rotation to fail, prevent the leakage of material from being caught between the roller and the tape, and pay attention to the conveyor belt Lubrication of moving parts, but no oil conveyor belt;
6. The type, structure and number of PVC conveyor belts should be selected according to the conditions of use.
7. The running speed of PVC conveyor belt should not be greater than 2.5 meters per second. The materials with large block and large abrasion should use fixed-force unloading devices and use low speed as much as possible.
8. The relationship between the diameter of the driving roller of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the driving roller and the redirecting roller, and the requirements on the bracket angle should be selected reasonably according to the design requirements of the conveyor.