Causes and countermeasures of failure of transmission belt
1. The belt material is not tough enough, and it is easy to break with a slight trauma-----choose a material with better toughness.
2. Faster rotation speed and shifting speed result in heavy belt force-----adjust the rotation speed and shifting speed appropriately.
3. Long-term use of material aging-----the belt should be regularly replaced in a planned way.
4. The belt is too long or too short/heavy load-----as far as possible, regular inspection and shutdown shall be included in the mandatory inspection items.
The reason why the transmission belt is easy to fall off
1. The belt is too long and the length of the two belts is different.
2. The tension of the tension spring on the tension wheel is not enough.
3. The belt guide pulley is not level, causing downward force on the belt.
4. The belt becomes longer in long-term operation.
Countermeasures to prevent transmission belt failure
1. Choose the belt length to be appropriate and the two lengths (specifications/brands) are the same.
2. If necessary, the tension spring/adjustment/replacement.
3. Adjust the level of the belt guide pulley.
4. Cut the belt short and reconnect after long-term operation becomes longer.