Eleven ways of high temperature timing belt damage
1. The tension is not good:
If the tensioning force is not enough, the frictional force will not be able to, and the slipping situation will occur, which will increase the wear of the high-temperature synchronous belt, let other talents lose the ability to transmit the load, and the transmission instability makes the belt transmission ineffective.
2. Too much tension:
The tension received by the timing belt is too large and the deformation is severe, which will reduce the service life of the timing belt.
3. There are debris left on the high temperature synchronous belt:
If grease or other dirt is left on the timing belt, because the dirt contains chemicals, it can enter the timing belt and damage its data layout.
4. The high-temperature synchronous pulley is not aligned:
If the synchronous pulley is not aligned, it will cause the synchronous belt to slip, distort, and show internal heat and wear. Therefore, the synchronous pulley must be aligned.
5. The length of the timing belt is not equal:
If the length of a row of belts is not equal, the tension of each synchronous belt will also be different, and some of them will slip or have too much tension, causing the synchronous belt to wear out. Therefore, the same type of synchronous belt must be used during operation.
6. If the high-temperature synchronous belt has not operated for a long time, it needs to be opened, otherwise the service life of the synchronous belt will be reduced and the synchronous belt will be deformed.
7. If the timing of the timing belt is too long, it will make the rubber aging and reduce the life.
8. If there is dust, acid or alkali gas or other gas that will damage the timing belt in the environment of the application site, it will also shorten the service life of the timing belt.
9. The oscillation amplitude is too large:
If the timing belt twitches because of machine oscillations, this will cause the timing belt to be severely returned, and then reduce the service life.
10. Start overload:
When the timing belt runs under overload, too much tension will occur, causing the timing belt to break due to slippage.
11. The groove of the synchronous belt wheel is worn:
The timing of the synchronous belt wheel is too long, the wear of the edge of the groove is enhanced, and the viewpoint is incorrect. The synchronous belt will hit the bottom of the groove, and it is a dynamic machine. It must increase the tension and damage the triangle belt.