As the name implies, high temperature resistant conveyor belts know that heat resistant conveyor belts are a special type of conveyor belts used in high temperature environments. Heat resistant conveyor belts are generally used in steel, cement, chemical and other industries. The main structure of high temperature resistant conveyor belts: It is composed of high temperature resistant burning layer, transition layer, organic heat insulation layer, strong layer and heat resistant layer.
Precautions for use of high temperature resistant conveyor belt
With the popularization of high temperature resistant conveyor belts in industrial production, multiple varieties, high performance, light weight, multi-function, and long life are the aspects that manufacturers pay attention to. In industrial production, the correct use of high-temperature resistant conveyor belts is particularly important. The following items should be noted in the use of conveyor belts:
1. Avoid the roller covered by the material, causing the rotation to fail, prevent the leakage of material from being caught between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the moving part of the high-temperature resistant conveyor belt, but it must not be oily;
2. Prevent the load start of high temperature resistant conveyor belt;
3. If the high temperature resistant conveyor belt deviates, it should take timely measures to correct it;
4. When it is found that the conveyor belt is partially damaged, it should be repaired in time with artificial cotton to avoid expansion;
5. Avoid high temperature resistant conveyor belts from being blocked by racks, pillars or massive materials, and prevent them from being broken.