Wear resistance is related to almost all the properties of the material, and the pattern conveyor belt has different requirements on the performance of the material in order to improve the wear resistance under different wear mechanism conditions. Since the friction material and the experimental conditions are not the same, there may be an indication of abrasion or the amount of material loss measured by the experiment under specified conditions with an abrasion tester. Or its inverse indicates that wear resistance is a measure of friction and wear.
1. Avoid the rollers of the patterned conveyor belt being covered with materials, which will result in ineffective rotation, prevent the leakage of materials from being caught between the roller and the adhesive tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the moving parts of the conveyor belt, but do not stain the conveyor belt
2. Prevent the load of the conveyor belt from starting;
3. The deviation of the conveyor belt should be promptly taken to correct;
4. When it is found that the conveyor belt is partially damaged, it should be repaired in time with artificial cotton to avoid expansion;
5. To prevent the conveyor belt from being blocked by racks, pillars or massive materials, and to prevent it from being broken.