1. During the transportation and storage of the pattern conveyor belt, it should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. During storage of the pattern conveyor belt, the warehouse temperature should be maintained at 18-40°C, and the relative humidity should be maintained at 50-80%.
3. During storage of the pattern conveyor belt, it must be placed in rolls without folding, and it should be turned quarterly during storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together. The joints are preferably glued.
5. The type, structure, specifications and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of the conveyor belt should generally not be greater than 2.5 m/s. The materials with large lump and large abrasion and the use of fixed discharge devices should use low speeds as much as possible.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the driving roller of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the driving roller and the redirecting roller, and the requirements for the idler groove angle should be selected reasonably according to the design requirements of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact of the material on the conveyor belt, a chute should be used to reduce the distance of the material drop; the receiving section of the conveyor belt should shorten the distance between the rollers.