PU Synchronous Pulley Features
(1) The transmission is accurate, there is no slip when working, and it has a constant transmission ratio;
(2) The transmission is stable, with buffering and vibration reduction capabilities, and low noise;
(3) The transmission efficiency is high, up to 0.98, and the energy saving effect is obvious;
(4) Maintenance is convenient, no lubrication is required, and maintenance costs are low;
(5) The speed ratio range is large, generally up to 10, and the linear speed can reach 50m / s, with a large power transmission range, up to several watts to hundreds of kilowatts;
(6) It can be used for long distance transmission, and the center distance can reach more than 10m.
(7) No pollution, PU timing belt can work normally in places where pollution is not allowed and the working environment is harsher
The transmission principle of the planetary gear is that the external torque from the power turret is transmitted to the planetary gear carrier through the clutch, and drives the common planetary gear to revolve with the planetary gear. The internal gear is fixed so that the common planetary gear meshed with the internal gear
The rotation is opposite to the direction of revolution. The rotation of the common planetary gear drives the sun gear meshed with it to rotate. The sun gear drives the output shaft to rotate, thereby achieving the output of speed change and torque. At this time, the steering of the output shaft is opposite to that of the input shaft. in
Without considering the inertial force of each rotating member, when a more suitable angular velocity is added to the entire planetary gear train to turn it into a conversion mechanism, the relative angular velocity between the gears in the gear train and the force between the teeth Will not change, friction system
The number will not change. Therefore, it can be approximated that the friction loss power in the planetary gear system and its conversion mechanism is equal, and the friction loss power in the planetary gear system is proportional to the value of the meshing power.