The light conveyor belt is made of high-quality cotton and nylon polyester canvas as the core, and the rubber surface is made of polyvinyl chloride, polyurethane, polyethylene, silica gel and other materials. Its working temperature is generally -10°C to +80°C, and the connection is mainly hot-melt or mechanical at the time. The conveyor belt has good lateral stability and is suitable for various complex environments. It is the main product of Wuxi Mingcheng Transmission Co., Ltd.
Light conveyor belt Conventional classification can be classified in different ways:
1. According to industry application classification: conveyor belts in the food processing industry, conveyor belts in the packaging and printing industry, conveyor belts in the logistics industry, conveyor belts in the woodworking industry, conveyor belts in the sports industry, conveyor belts in the stone industry, conveyor belts in the non-woven industry, etc.
3. According to the color of the product, it can be divided into: green conveyor belt, white conveyor belt, black conveyor belt, blue conveyor belt, yellow conveyor belt, gray conveyor belt, transparent conveyor belt, dark green conveyor belt, etc.
4. According to the thickness of the conveyor belt: 0.6mm conveyor belt, 1.0mm conveyor belt, 1.5mm conveyor belt, 2.0mm conveyor belt, 3.0mm conveyor belt, 4.0mm conveyor belt, 5.0mm conveyor belt, 6.0mm conveyor belt and other conventional thickness . For special customization, please contact our professional customized coil.
5. Classification according to pattern type: matt conveyor belt, grass pattern conveyor belt, diamond pattern conveyor belt, cross pattern conveyor belt, small round table conveyor belt, zigzag pattern conveyor belt, crescent pattern conveyor belt, inverted triangle conveyor belt, washboard Conveyor belt, one-line pattern conveyor belt, straight stripe conveyor belt, cloth pattern, long round table conveyor belt, golf pattern conveyor belt, large square grid conveyor belt, etc.
6. According to the fabric level of light conveyor belt products, it is divided into: one cloth and one glue, two cloth and two glue, three cloth and three glue, four cloth and four glue, five cloth and five glue, one cloth and two glue, two cloth and three glue, three cloth and four Glue etc. Special tension cloth can be customized according to the requirements of tension.
7. According to the degree of cold resistance, it can be divided into: cold resistant conveyor belt (-40 degrees Celsius), high temperature resistant conveyor belt (instant temperature 120 degrees Celsius)
Features of Light Conveyor Belt:
1. The light conveyor has good lateral stability and is not easy to run away;
2. The light conveyor belt has various patterns, various thicknesses, and various colors, which are suitable for multiple industries and multiple scene applications;
3. Lightweight conveyor belt has light body, energy saving and consumption reduction;
4. The light conveyor belt can be processed conveniently, and the conveyor belt can be designed reasonably according to the different needs of customers.
We are going to have the EXHIBITION with The 19th International Exhibition on Textile Industry(ShanghaiTex 2019) this coming 25th-28th November 2019 which located in the Shanghai New International Expo Centre .You are always welcome to visit us at our booth No.D32, Hall No. E3, any time because we
Timing belts play a crucial role in the proper functioning of various mechanical systems, including engines, conveyor systems, and manufacturing equipment. Choosing the right timing belt is essential to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and longevity of these systems. With a wide range of options available in the market, it can be overwhelming to select the most suitable timing belt for your specific application. In this article, we will discuss the key factors to consider when choosing timing belts, enabling you to make an informed decision.
ULIFLEX company is a professional manufacture for industrial belts and equipment. It has cooperated with foreign companies to develop products which are widely used in the mechanical transmission of ceramic, glass, textile, food,automobile, tobacco, medicine and so on. We always believe that creativ