Maintenance and maintenance of 'Uliflex' imported
1. When storing imported industrial belts, the warehouse temperature should be kept between -15~40 degrees Celsius, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50% and 80%.
2. During the storage and transportation of imported industrial belts, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, keep them clean, and prevent contact with substances that affect rubber quality such as acid, alkali, oils and organic solvents.
3. During the storage of imported industrial belts, avoid deforming the belts due to excessive weight, prevent mechanical damage, and avoid excessive bending and extrusion.
Use common sense
1. The operating temperature range of imported industrial belts is -40°-120°C.
2. Do not stick grease or other chemicals on the imported industrial belts.
3. When installing imported industrial belts, do not apply tools or external forces directly on the belts.
4. Imported industrial belts and pulleys should be kept clean and free of oil and water.
5. When installing imported industrial belts, check the transmission system, whether the transmission shaft is perpendicular to the transmission wheel, whether the transmission shafts are parallel, whether the transmission wheel is on a plane, if not, it should be corrected.