The rubber timing belt uses high-quality synthetic neoprene imported from Japan as the main raw material and is equipped with a variety of auxiliary materials for different purposes; the skeleton material is high-quality glass fiber rope imported from Germany; It has the characteristics of good dynamic flexibility, good crack resistance, excellent ozone performance, aging resistance, heat resistance, oil resistance, wear resistance and so on!
When working with rubber timing belts, pay attention to the following steps:
1. Turn off the power, remove the protective cover, and loosen the mounting bolts on the motor base so that the motor can move forward and backward.
2. The moving motor makes the timing belt loose enough to remove the belt easily. Never pry the timing belt with a tool.
3. Remove the old timing belt and check for abnormal wear. Excessive wear may mean that there is a problem with the design or maintenance of the transmission.
4. Select the appropriate timing belt to replace and check whether each timing pulley is on the same plane.
5. Clean the synchronous belt and synchronous belt wheel: wipe the rag with a little non-volatile liquid. Do not soak in the detergent or wash the synchronous belt with detergent. Do not use abrasive paper or sharp objects to scrape the synchronous belt. The timing belt must be kept dry before installation and use.
6. Check whether the rubber synchronous belt wheel is cracked or worn. The simpler way is to use Gates wheel groove gauge to check. If the wear is excessive, the timing pulley must be replaced.
7. Check the remaining transmission components, such as bearing symmetry, durability and lubrication.
8. For transmissions using multiple timing belts, all timing belts must be replaced at once. If only one synchronous belt is replaced on multiple synchronous belt transmissions, the newly replaced synchronous belt may be properly tightened, but the remaining old synchronous belt will be too loose. Most of the power may only be responsible for this new synchronous belt, resulting in The new timing belt is prematurely damaged.
9. Tighten the center distance of the transmission device, turn the driving wheel several times by hand, and use a synchronous belt tension meter to check whether the tension is appropriate.
10. Tighten the mounting bolts of the motor according to the specified torque. Replace the protective cover.
11. It is recommended to adopt a trial operation procedure. This program is to start the transmission, run under full load and then stop, check and adjust the tension to the recommended value. The operation of the rubber timing belt under full load can make the timing belt completely match the wheel groove. If it is possible to run the belt for 24 hours, it should be run for at least one hour. The trial run program can reduce the number of times to readjust the tension in the future.