Ensure the safety of belt conveyors and operators. The operator standardizes the operation of the belt conveyor and maintains the equipment in time
Maintenance and daily inspection to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
2. Scope of application
Applicable to all equipment department maintenance personnel and production line belt conveyor operators.
3. Responsibilities 4. The equipment department is responsible for the formulation and modification of equipment safety operating procedures.
5. The head of the Resource Regeneration Department is responsible for the training of equipment safety operating procedures and the training of new or transferred workers.
6. The Resource Regeneration Department is responsible for the safe operation of equipment, daily maintenance and safety inspections. Equipment failures and hidden safety hazards discovered during daily inspections that cannot be repaired in the workshop shall be reported to the Equipment Department in a timely manner.
7. The Equipment Department is responsible for equipment repairs and outsourced repairs.
8. Operating instructions
9. The workers of the belt conveyor must be trained on the job, familiar with their performance, and can only be put into operation after passing the assessment. 10. Operators must wear labor protection equipment and do safety protection.
11. Check before starting
12. The operator needs to carefully check whether the transmission components are in good condition and whether the idler rolls fall or not.
13. Check whether the tightness of the belt is proper
14. The belt joint is intact, without tearing or deviation
15. When starting, the belt conveyor should be run without load first, and the material can be loaded after normal operation, and it cannot be forced to start with overload.
16. When the equipment is in normal operation, the operator should observe the running status of the belt at any time, whether it is stable, whether there are abnormalities, deviations, and whether the belt is tight. If any problem is found, it will be stopped in time, and it cannot be processed and reported.
17. During operation, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to pass under the conveyor belt or cross over it. When the conveyor belt slips, unload it first, and then ask a mechanic to check it.
18. When replacing the idler roller, idler bracket, cleaner, belt funnel cover, and baffle plate, more than two people must carry out, set the operation switch to 'zero', and list it.
19. Clean up the debris around the belt conveyor and wait for the materials on the belt to empty before stopping.
20. Daily maintenance of belt conveyor
21. Check whether there is damage on the surface of the belt, if there are signs of damage, it should be repaired in time to avoid the spread of damage.
22. Lubrication should be done in use to prevent wear and bite due to poor lubrication.
23. Always check the amount of oil in the reducer. For reducers that work continuously for a long time, the oil must be changed frequently; if the temperature is found to be too high during use, the lubricant must be replaced before use.
25. It is strictly forbidden to clean or overhaul the machine while it is running.
26. When the debris is caught by the head and tail wheels, they must be removed in time (must be carried out after stopping the operation)
27. The power of the conveyor should be cut off immediately, the power supply should be cut off immediately, the materials on the conveyor belt should be cleared, reported to the inspection, and the power can be turned on to start the operation after troubleshooting.