Whether it is to replace the patterned conveyor belt or to reinstall the patterned conveyor belt on a new transmission, Mingfeng recommends the following steps.
1. Turn off the power, remove the protective cover, and loosen the mounting bolts of the motor. Moving the motor makes the pattern conveyor belt slack enough to remove the pattern conveyor belt without prying open. Never pry down the pattern conveyor belt!
2. Remove the old pattern conveyor belt and check for abnormal wear. Excessive wear may mean that there is a problem with the design or maintenance of the transmission.
3. Select the appropriate pattern conveyor belt to replace.
4. To clean the pattern conveyor belt and pulley, wipe the cloth with a little non-volatile liquid. Soaking in detergent or scrubbing the pattern conveyor belt with detergent is not advisable. To remove oil and dirt, use sandpaper It is obviously not advisable to scrape with a sharp object. The pattern conveyor belt must be kept dry before installation and use.
5. Check whether the pulley has abnormal wear and is symmetrical. The linear symmetry of the pulleys is essential to the operation of the patterned conveyor belt drive.
6. Check the remaining transmission components, such as the symmetry of bearings and bushings, the durability of lubrication, etc.
7. Install a new patterned conveyor belt on the pulley, do not pry or use excessive force.
8. Tighten the center distance of the transmission device until the tension measuring instrument detects the proper tension of the pattern conveyor belt. Turn the driving wheel a few times by hand to remeasure the tension.
9. Tighten the mounting bolts of the motor to correct the torque. Because any change in the center distance of the rotating device during operation will result in poor performance of the pattern conveyor belt, it is necessary to ensure that all components of the rotating device are tightened.
10. Although it is no longer necessary to adjust the tension of the pattern conveyor belt, we still recommend starting the device and observing the performance of the pattern conveyor belt to see if there is abnormal vibration and listening for abnormal noise. It is best to turn off the machine and check the condition of the bearing and motor; if it feels too hot to touch, the pattern conveyor belt may be too tight, or the bearing is asymmetric, or the lubrication is incorrect.