Even if different industrial belts are used in different mechanical products, for the use of enterprises, the storage knowledge of industrial belts is still very necessary. Understanding how industrial belts are stored can extend the service life of industrial belts.
Industrial belt related storage matters:
1. Belts and pulleys should be kept clean and free of oil and water.
2. When installing the belt, you should check the transmission system, whether the transmission shaft is perpendicular to the transmission wheel, whether the transmission shaft is parallel, whether the transmission wheel is on a plane, if not, it should be corrected.
3. Do not stick grease or other chemicals on the belt.
4. Never install tools or external forces on the belt directly when installing the industrial belt.
5. The operating temperature range of the belt is: -40 ° -120 ° C.
6. During storage, avoid deforming the belt under excessive weight to prevent mechanical damage. Do not bend or squeeze too much.
7. During storage and transportation, industrial belts should avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, keep clean, and prevent contact with substances that affect the quality of rubber, such as acid and alkali oils and organic solvents.
8. During storage, the temperature of the warehouse should be maintained between -15 and 40 degrees Celsius, and the relative humidity should be maintained between 50% and 80%.
Due to the difference in performance and materials of each brand of industrial belts, each industrial belt is still somewhat different in storage method, but it is invariable and hopes to help users.