'Uliflex' imported industrial belt storage
Even if different imported industrial belts are used in different mechanical products, it is still necessary for the enterprise to use the storage knowledge of imported industrial belts. Knowing how to store imported industrial belts can extend the service life of imported industrial belts. .
Imported industrial belt storage:
1. Imported industrial belts and pulleys should be kept clean and free of oil and water.
2. When installing imported industrial belts, check the transmission system, whether the transmission shaft is perpendicular to the transmission wheels, whether the transmission shafts are parallel, whether the transmission wheels are on a plane, if not, it should be corrected.
3. Do not stick grease or other chemicals on the industrial belt.
4. Do not apply tools or external force directly on the imported industrial belt when installing the imported industrial belt.
5. The operating temperature range of imported industrial belts is -40°-120°C.
6. During storage, avoid deforming the belt due to excessive weight, prevent mechanical damage, and avoid excessive bending and extrusion.
7. During storage and transportation, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, keep it clean, and prevent contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvents and other substances that affect rubber quality.
8. The warehouse temperature should be kept between -15~40 degrees Celsius during storage and the relative humidity should be kept between 50% and 80%.