What is the reason for the tear of the PU timing belt
1. The belt is torn due to impurities in the PU timing belt conveying materials. The impurities in the transported materials are mainly due to the poor coal quality of the coal port. The bulk coal and various impurities in the raw coal, such as iron and wooden rods, cause about 70-80% of the tears, thus ensuring the source coal Quality is the key to tear resistance.
2. The belt tear caused by improper installation of auxiliary equipment of PU timing belt machine. There are many auxiliary equipments for the belt conveyor. The falling of the lining board, the sharp iron absorbed by the iron remover, and the improper installation of the sweeper may cause tearing and scraping of the conveyor belt. The ordinary conveyor belt has no lateral protection structure and cannot prevent tearing.
3. The belt conveyor is torn due to imperfect structure. Due to the imperfect structure of the belt conveyor, the falling point of the conveyor belt is large, the relative velocity of the impurities in the coal flow is large, the impact force is large, and the sharp and hard extra-long impurities are easily inserted into the conveyor belt at the falling point, causing The conveyor belt is torn.
4. The conveyor belt is torn due to blocking. The transfer chute is small, which is easy to hinder the passage of materials and impurities and cause the conveyor belt to tear.
5. The deviation of the PU timing belt caused a torn edge.
6. Coiled coal on the return trip.
In addition, the aging of the PU timing belt joint edge glue makes the core layer of the conveyor belt enter the water, causing the steel rope to be corroded and pulled out, which can also cause tearing.