An effective way to adjust the deviation of the
1. The method of adjusting the tensioning mechanism: When the ordinary V-belt is running, if it runs to the same side under no load or heavy load, it means that the tightness of the two sides of the tape is different. It should be based on 'run tight and not run loose' Adjust the screw or counterweight of the tensioning mechanism; if the ordinary V-belt runs sideways and has no fixed direction, it means that the ordinary V-belt is loose and the tensioning mechanism should be adjusted.
2. Adjusting the drum method: If the ordinary V-belt runs off the drum, it means that the installation of the drum is not level, the drum is moving on one side, or one end of the drum is at the front and the other is behind. At this time, the levelness and parallelism of the roller should be corrected.
3. Adjusting the roller support (or frame) method: If the ordinary V-belt always deviates to one side when no load, then the deviated roller support should be moved 1-2cm forward along the running direction of the ordinary V-belt , Or increase the other side roller support (or frame) appropriately.
4. Sticky matter removal method: If there is material sticking to the part of the roller or the supporting roller, the diameter of the place will increase, which will increase the pulling force of the ordinary V-belt at that place, which will cause deviation. At this time, the adhering materials should be cleaned up in time.
5. Adjust the gravity method: If the ordinary V-belt does not deviate when there is no load, but always deviates to one side under heavy load, it means that the ordinary V-belt has been eccentrically loaded. The position of the receiving hopper or the ordinary V-belt machine should be adjusted so that the ordinary V-belt is evenly loaded to prevent its deviation.
6. Adjust the ordinary V-belt method: If the edges of the ordinary V-belt are severely worn or the seams of the ordinary V-belt are not parallel, the tension on both sides of the ordinary V-belt will be inconsistent. The ordinary V-belt should be re-dressed or replaced.
7. Installation method of deflection adjusting roller: If two sets of self-aligning rollers (flat roller or grooved roller) are installed on the conveyor, the deviation phenomenon of ordinary V-belt can be automatically corrected.
8. Method of installing limit roller: If the ordinary V-belt always deviates to one side, you can install the limiter vertical roller on the rack on the deviated side; this way, on the one hand, the ordinary V-belt can be forced to reset, and the other On the one hand, the vertical roller can reduce the pulling force of the ordinary V-belt on the side of the deviation, and make the ordinary V-belt move to the other side.