Introduction of the transmission form and characteristics
The rubber synchronous belt drive is composed of an endless belt with equal-distance teeth on the inner peripheral surface and wheels with corresponding anastomosis. It combines the advantages of belt drive, chain drive and gear drive. When rotating, the power is transmitted through the meshing of the toothed groove of the wheel. The transmission dragon synchronous belt drive has an accurate transmission ratio, no slip, can obtain a constant speed ratio, smooth transmission, can absorb vibration, low noise, large transmission ratio range, generally up to 1:10. The allowable linear speed can reach 50M / S, and the transmission power is from several watts to hundreds of kilowatts. The transmission efficiency is high, generally up to 98%, the structure is compact, suitable for multi-axis transmission, no lubrication and no pollution, so it can work normally in places where pollution is not allowed and the working environment is harsh. Transmission products are widely used in various types of mechanical transmission in textile, machine tools, tobacco, communication cables, light industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, instrumentation, food, mining, petroleum, automotive and other industries.
Characteristics of rubber timing belt
(1) The transmission is accurate, there is no slip when working, and it has a constant transmission ratio;
(2) The transmission is stable, with buffering and vibration reduction capabilities, and low noise;
(3) The transmission efficiency is high, up to 0.98, and the energy saving effect is obvious;
(4) Maintenance is convenient, no lubrication is required, and maintenance costs are low;
(5) The speed ratio range is large, generally up to 10, and the linear speed can reach 50m / s, with a large power transmission range, up to several watts to hundreds of kilowatts;
(6) It can be used for long distance transmission, and the center distance can reach more than 10m.
The main failure modes of rubber synchronous belt transmission
① Fatigue fracture of the belt;
② Shearing and crushing with teeth;
③ The belt side and teeth are worn and the cloth is stripped;
④ Elongation of bearing layer, increase of pitch, interference of tooth formation, tooth climbing;
⑤ Impact and overload break the belt.