Use and daily maintenance of pattern conveyor belt
1. During the transportation and storage of the pattern conveyor belt, it should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. During storage, the warehouse temperature should be kept between 18-40 ° C, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. During storage, the product must be placed in rolls without folding, and should be turned quarterly during storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together. The joints are best glued.
5. The type, structure, specifications and number of layers of the pattern conveyor belt should be selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of the pattern conveyor belt should generally not be greater than 2.5 meters per second. The materials with large block size and large abrasion and the use of fixed discharge devices should use low speeds as much as possible.
7. The relationship between the transmission roller diameter of the conveyor and the belt layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission roller and the redirecting roller, and the requirements for the idler groove angle should be selected reasonably according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact of the material on the tape, a chute should be used to reduce the distance of the material. The belt conforms to a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.